Saturday, May 17, 2008

Experience and Knowledge

Ok, so it's May 17th. I have just spent the morning trying to transplant my little seedinglings into an actual pot. Out of the trays and trays I planted only about 10% in fact survived. I came to the clear conclusion I have no idea what i'm doing.
Don't get me wrong, I learn more every year, become a bit more gutsy every year ... but seedlings are my pizza crust. What is my pizza crust you ask, it's my life long commitment to figure out how to do it and do it well. I mean people do it everyday, how come I can't figure it out? Drives me nutz. So to date I have made 15 - 20 different types of crappy pizza crusts, I will continue on. However seedlings to plants are my next nemesis. I enjoy doing it, but truth is - I don't know what I'm doing.

No comments: